Sunday 3 January 2010

Begin Anew

The new year is now underway and I brought it in with 1000 pushups, 1000 sit ups, 4000 ml of water, 1000 words written, and under 1000 calories consumed. It feels good to begin a journey, such as the Live Like a Champion Project with these acts of discipline. I appreciate Master McNeill’s inspiration for starting the year in such a positive way.

I can tell it is going to be difficult to make the transition from UBBT 6 to UBBT 7 smoothly. I have a whole new team to network with and there is definitely not the same sense of beginning that I had last year at this time. UBBT 6 will continue to roll along into UBBT 7 and for me it will be business as usual.

For me, UBBT 6 will officially end in February 2010. At that time I will shift my focus 100% to my new team and the challenge of UBBT 7. I know it is important for me to put my mark on UBBT 7 to fully define it.

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” - Seneca

No comments: