Sunday 17 September 2017

Choices

What makes me want to get up and go in the mornings? I had someone ask me that question this week. It took no effort or thought to answer. "Because I see opportunity in every moment of every day. I remind myself of all the chance meetings and experiences that have happened to me and have defined me. They were not planned nor were they expected. They happened because I created the opportunity for myself by getting up and choosing to engage." 

Choice is something available to everyone. Success is a whole lot easier when you recognize the choices that are available and the power that resides in making the correct choice. I can choose to engage or I can choose to withdraw. I can choose to see opportunity in a challenge over an excuse to quit. I can choose to interpret honest comment as assistance instead of a personal affront. I can choose to self talk positively instead of negatively. I can choose mindful action over unconscious distraction. I can choose to carry on or I can choose to quit.

Choices resonate for a lifetime. Choices define us.

"Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made." - Wayne Dyer (1940 - 2015) Journal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

Buy Kids Gown In India