Sunday 27 November 2016

Hydration

The same week that I have begun focusing on increasing my water intake happens to be the same week that one of my mentors had to have kidney surgery to remove a massive stone. Looks like I picked the right week to start hydrating properly.

The inflammation I have been suffering from for the past year or so is showing no signs of abating. Blood tests are normal and there is not sign of injury or trauma. I’m hoping that some of it may be addressed through improving my water intake. I take in about three litres a day which is about right for a guy my size. After hearing of Master McNeil’s ordeal that he just endured, I am going to increase my water intake to five litres per day. When I consider all my cartilage issues in my knees, increasing my hydration only makes sense.

“Experience is a master teacher, even when it’s not our own.” - Gina Greenlee

No comments: