Sunday 4 December 2016

Gratitude

This week was one of the best weeks kung fu-wise that I have experienced for a long time. The advanced energy training I have been giving my black belts is something I have not taught before in a group setting. Energy concepts can be abstract and so individual experiences are vastly different. This makes the concepts I am teaching difficult to pass on and the lessons’ efficacy a challenge to test. Thursday’s class felt like we experienced a major breakthrough in visualization. Time will tell but either way, I felt the class on Thursday may have been one of the best classes I have ever taught.

“Passion isn't something that lives way up in the sky, in abstract dreams and hopes. It lives at ground level, in the specific details of what you're actually doing every day.” - Marcus Buckingham (b. 1966)

1 comment:

Khona said...

Glad I was there. By the way, I can see up your cats nose.