Sunday 15 May 2011

Goodbye My Friend

I have discovered that the repetitive strain injury to the tendons in my arms was not all due to the couple hundred thousand pushups I have done over the past few years. After a relatively good couple of months I found the pain returned within hours of my first motorcycle ride of the season. Apparently my arms cannot handle all the repetitive pushups and the constant weight I place on them due to the riding position of my crotch rocket.

So I find myself faced with a decision. Get rid of my beloved Daytona or stop doing all the ^%$# pushups. Sold the Daytona yesterday. I hate you Tom Callos.

“Action expresses priorities.” - Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

3 comments:

Sifu Robyn Kichko said...

Cruiser???

J.C. said...

Time to buy a Harley my friend.
JC

Unknown said...

It's ok to have a grieving period. There are options: the Harley and there is also a creature known as a convertible sportscar like the Miata. All the punch, nimble and snap of a crotch rocket and you don't have to wear a helmet. You should take one for a drive. :)