Sunday 6 February 2011

Whew!

While I have been keeping up with my UBBT requirements, I have definitely been absent from actively engaging with my team. Just too much on my plate these past few months has forced me to narrow my priorities and focus on the basics. Now that Chinese New Year has passed, I have my life back. Sure there’s still some projects to complete but now that our school’s annual banquet is finished, the pressure is off.

My first order of business is to catch up on my sleep. That in turn should help me achieve my second goal - heal a couple of aggravating injuries. Training full time pretty much guarantees never being at 100% but these past couple of years have been ridiculous when it comes to chronic issues. I can tell I’ve turned a corner so I am really looking forward to the coming year.

“A project is complete when it starts working for you, rather than you working for it.” - Scott Allen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read most of your blogs Sifu and always stop to write a comment, but can't figure out anything intelligent to write. So this time, I thought I'd just write a note saying that I read your blogs and always walk away with value.