Sunday 28 November 2010

Big Finish

As UBBT 7 winds down into its final month, I have given all my Student UBBT Members a final journaling assignment to write about their UBBT experience. There is still a significant portion of UBBT 7 left but I always assign this task at this time of year for a reason. No matter how the test has gone, you will always remember how you finish. This will go a long way to help you recognize the path to mastery.


It is important to reflect upon the entire year in order to truly appreciate the scope of the journey and it is my belief that upon reflection there will be evidence of growth no matter how poorly the year went. The great thing about the UBBT is the fact that it is a process as opposed to a program and if you recognize this, there is no such thing as failure.


It is impossible to judge anyone else’s experience. My respect for anyone who steps up and attempts to improve themselves and the world around them is absolute. I am proud of everyone that has ever taken on this challenge.


“Eighty percent of success is showing up.” - Woody Allen (b. 1935)

No comments: