Sunday 19 March 2017

End of a Streak

It has been years since I have had a cold. I’ve attributed my superior resistance to my smoothie recipe that seems to wipe out any bug that comes my way. Since my kitchen has been upside down while I renovate, I have not been consistent with my smoothie consumption and now I am paying the price. I’ve been out of action for over a week but I think I am on the other side of this plucky virus. Now to get back on track and get my kitchen finished once and for all.

1 handful of broccoli
1 scoop of whey protein
1 handful of frozen blueberry/blackberry/raspberry mix
1 handful of pineapple
1 banana
1 Gala apple
1 clip of ginger root
1 handful of ice

“Never eat broccoli when there are cameras around.” - Michael Stipe (b. 1960)

1 comment:

Khona said...

You lost me at banana.