Sunday 20 December 2015

To My I Ho Chuan Team

2015 has been one of the most tumultuous years I have ever experienced. Personally and professionally, there hasn’t quite been a year like the present one that is coming to an end. While it has been interesting, I am looking forward to having all that drama and stress behind me and turning over a new page.

Despite everything that has happened, my training and personal growth have both experienced a stellar year. Beyond my chronic tailbone issues, I’ve enjoyed a year with minimal injury downtime. In the past I have equated my lack of pain or injury with lack of intensity. If I am not hurt, I haven’t been pushing myself. This year is different. If I did not have the focus and intensity , I would not have accomplished as much as I did this year. I’ve met most of my personal goals, I’ve been way outside my comfort zone, and I am at mental peace. My journey to mastery progresses, and continues.

I owe a lot to my I Ho Chuan team. The Year of the Sheep Team will forever be the team that showed what happens when you have a bunch of like-minded individuals pulling together on a quest for something better. Obstacles and setbacks were aplenty yet everyone pushed forward together and positively. Guys, it has been a privilege to share this year with you. Thank you for the inspiration.

“You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” - Joyce Meyer (b. 1943)

No comments: