Sunday 13 October 2013

Thanksgiving


A small portion of what I have to be thankful for:

I live in a privileged country where war and the atrocities associated with it remain primarily an abstraction for most. While I have moments of want, I have never been in need.

I share a lifestyle with a bunch of amazing people that supports a healthy mind and a healthy body. I live a life of consequence and that ensures I will never have to sacrifice quantity for quality or vice versa.

As I continue to refine my practice, my mindfulness allows me to witness more miracles in a single moment than I can count.

My life is blessed by people who love me and inspire me to be a better person every day.

"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose." - Woody Allen (B. 1935)

1 comment: