Sunday 20 May 2012

Week Seized

  • Chauffeur my parents to their appointments - check.
  • Have a Mother’s Day lunch with my mom - check.
  • Get caught by my chiropractor doing pushups in the exam room - check. 
  • Change my parents tires - check.
  • Take delivery of new mats for kwoon expansion - check. 
  • Have arms vibrate for two hours following the unloading of 240 newly delivered mats after naively completing 125 pushups first - check.
  • Make progress on volatile business relationship - check.
  • Rescue confused sparrow from unlit wood burning stove - check.
  • Restore relationship with a long lost friend - check.
  • Rollerblade with eternally grateful Border Collie - check.
  • Spend two gloriously uninterrupted hours watching the clouds - check.

“What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?” - Bill Waterson (b.1958)

1 comment:

Sifu Katelyn Wonsiak said...

I got a couple of very confused looks the other day from the people at the dental office while I caught up on some pushup. One little boy thought it was cool and started doing them with me.

It was a good feeling.