Sunday 18 July 2010

Work In Progress

I’m over halfway through my second consecutive UBBT and I’ve had my share of ups and my share of downs. Obviously the ups are what everyone wants but I find it is the downs that really define the challenge. My ability to adapt and continue to progress in spite of what obstacles are thrown my way has given me the confidence and drive to pursue mastery every day and in every situation.

The perpetual injury situation isn’t anything new for me nor is it unusual for someone as active as I am. It definitely makes me feel the challenge and I learn something new about myself everyday.

My goals continue to evolve as I develop new skills and master old ones. I am happy to say the UBBT process has permeated my entire life.

“The wise adapt themselves to circumstances, as water moulds itself to the pitcher” - Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your dedication and the way you apply yourself is truly inspiring. I have always believed that life is found in the challenges we face. You are truly living well.