Sunday 15 May 2016

Reflection

Many emotions are at play right now. Yesterday’s Pandamonium was the culmination of months of sweat and passion. The energy from the event stayed with me for the rest of the day. It is never a bad day to spend that type of quality time with so many positive, passionate people.

I have been journalling every week for the past nine or so years. I’ve had the odd entry that was difficult to put together but, for the most part, I always have something to say. Today I find myself in the odd situation of having too much to say. Experience tells me that I would be wise to spend some more time reflecting before expressing my thoughts.

“Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.” - Margaret J. Wheatley (b. 1944)

No comments: